To bring people to God and establish them through the power of His spirit; to develop and train them to maturity, and equip them for their ministry in the church and their mission in the world, to glorify God and to edify His church.
Our purpose will become instantly obvious when you visit us. We strive to make each guest feel like they have found their church home. From our praise and worship, to the teaching and preaching, our aim is to create an atmosphere that will allow easy access to the awesome presence of God.
One definition of the word grace is: the outward reflection of the indwelling Christ. Our point is grace. Grace changes everything!
• Promote an atmosphere of Apostolic power and practice that changes lives.
• Build a balanced ministry of the Word and worship, evangelism and discipleship, fellowship and service.
• Create a safe environment of integrity to encourage spiritual health and maturity.
• Cultivate team ministry by recognizing and utilizing the diversity of our members and their gifts.
• Provide compassionate, practical pastoral care.
• Develop leaders for the purpose of expanding our ministries.